2010/10/23

Saunter in Otaru ♯1~Tomioka Catholic Church~ 

I got a day off and I had decided to go mountain climbing with Ms.Yoshida but we had to give it up because of the rain the day before.
So, we decided to stroll in Otaru.
I've been wishing to visit "Tomioka Catholic Church".
This church is one of historical buildings.

Ms.Yoshida and the church

The statue of Mary in front of the church

When we came in the church, we found postcards on the door.

Wrote it down my name in the entrance...

and there are lovely stained glasses on the wall of stairs.

I didn't take a photo of inside so, please visit this church and have a look inside it.

There is a information house for tourists.

Would you like to have a cup of tea and take a rest in this house?

Our saunter is continued...

I'll post about observatory next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment