2011/06/10

New comer to our tourist information!!!

Hello, how are yous

Otaru is sun-blessed these days.

I'll introduce a new our tourist information staff today.

His name is Mr.Takahiro Eto.

He is a translator for Korean tourists.

I interviewed him about himself.

Q1. How old are you?

A. 22 years old.

Q2. Where are you from?

A. Sapporo

Q3. Do you have any memories of Otaru?

A. When I was a child, I enjoyed Sushi in Otaru.

Q4. Do you like Korea?

A. Yes, of course. I love Korea!

Q5. Which part of Otaru do you want to show to tourists from Korea?

A. Shooting places of "Love letter" because this movie is still quite popular for Korean people.

Q6. How's your impression of Otaru tourism association?

A. Everybody is kind. (He must say so... I laughed.)

Q7. How about Otaru?

A. I was surprised that there are many tourists, but almost they're students (school trip).

Q8. Please give your messages.

A. There are not so many tourists from foreign countries yet because of effect of the earthquake but I'd like to do my best to get together lots of tourists. I look forward to seeing Korean tourists especially.

Thank you, Mr.Eto.

I'm looking forward to seeing tourists from foreign countries too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment